Character Report website

Started by Airtotem, June 26, 2008, 01:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airtotem

http://be.imba.hu/    - It's a Hungarian website

If you type in your realm and name on this website, and choose the 2nd option which will auto-draw your info from the Armory, it will show a full report on your character.  The report includes your gem/talent/enchant choices, and it shows what places your character should perform well, as well as where you should go for upgrades.

It puts ratings on all your gear and enchant choices, plus your character as a whole, and it also posts suggestions on what to improve.   Pretty cool, I thought. 

Arcdelad

very cool site....it accurately also stated that my build is PVE not PVP orientated...

...it also says, via the blue line, that I am geared enough to do sunwell plateau lol cool site for sure...

Melonni

Neat stuff. It wouldn't show my character in current gear (and wouldn't do a forced update), but copy-pasting the character sheet and talent page xml worked. Also note that the bars shift position a little bit - like if it's resting on the instance name, I assume it means for the instance trash / first bosses.

Here's mine in my current raid gear: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Alexstrasza&character=Melonni

Assume it'll show my gear properly. :D

un4

un4

Luise

Fleecy

Found mine this morning, wouldn't work for me last night, it tells me that my build is best suited for PVE....that I would preform well in Sunwell and my gear upgrades would be from Hyjal and BT.    :)

Kothnok

Interesting site.  I like that it suggested enchants for me as it pointed out that I could switch from +stam to Vitality on my boots, which I did.  I did not like it's talent suggestions at all and would take those with a grain of salt.  It told me that Koth had a Balance talent that was pvp and didn't need... except that those points HAD to be spent in order to get higher in the tree, so they cannot be moved except to other talents that are also only for pvp.  In addition, it recommended I put 5 points in the 15 pt section of the Resto tree, which if followed would mean I couldn't even become a boomkin.  Having it estimate that my gear is best suited for where we are is comforting tho. =)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.