a long overdue hello

Started by kajunlady, September 18, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunlady

Hey ya'll its kajunlady,

Some of ya'll won't know who I am, and some may have forgotten me and that's okay since it has been over 4 years.  But I  havent forgotten ya'll. When I left I always had the intention to return, life just got in the way lol, Marriage, kids ( there is now a 2 year old addition since the last time yall heard from me) . I hope yall are doing great. I miss yall, and think about yall every time I see WoW or get a twilight email. Im mainly writing to see how yall have been. And whats new with yall. And hopefully hear from some of the people I knew back in my WoW day lol

Happy hunting 
Kathleen key
Aka kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Kothnok

Congrats on the new hubby and new-ish mommy status!  Hope all is well you, too.

I've been slacking playtime due to lots of work and also a minor injury thats almost healed up.   Not much else changed tho besides a fairly steady income (woot).
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

kajunlady

Hey koth!! Glad to hear your almost healed, and sorry to hear that you were injured.  Thank you lol mommy hood is awesome hehe. Having a steady income is great we just got that way to (thanks to finishing my schooling)

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN