Happy Easter Twilight

Started by Luise, March 22, 2008, 09:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luise

:yellow egg: :choco egg: :exploding egg: :blue egg: :green egg: :ebunny: :Fosters_Pack: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught:
Well we've had the Easter egg hunt in the garden, been to church and eaten the huge baked lunch (roast lamb with veges and gravy). Just giving our stomaches a rest before dessert.

So I thought I'd stop and wish you all a Happy Easter from myself and my family.

I hope this special time of the year fills you all with hope, life, love and happiness...and of course lots of chocolate!  :choco egg: :choco egg:
( I gave up chocolate for Lent- a huge sacrifice for me- so I'm making up for lost time. :))

kajunlady

YUMMY to the lunch :) have a happy easter to you to, mine will actually be in 1 and a half hours but plan to have a great one  :yellow egg: :exploding egg: :ebunny: :egg basket:

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

grunkatze

I hope u mailed me chocolate ! :egg basket: