Server down counting

Started by capnpop, November 11, 2008, 04:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grunkatze

Just go hide in the women's toilet and use their soft soap bear

Arcdelad

man...the women's bathroom will always mystify me...

to be completely gross though, i was in a unisex bathroom at work here and looked into the trash can when i threw away my paper towels, and some woman had left....something....gross.....that shouldnt be flushed...in the trash can and DIDNT cover it up well... /vomit

maybe women's bathrooms should remain a mystery LOL

grunkatze

when i was in college, all washrooms were unisex ones
let me tell you its strange to pee next to your male friend and talk with him over the toilet

Arcdelad

grunkatze

fiere redfern

Arcdelad

so fiere.....honestly...does ave pee on the seat a lot?

JohnnieRat

Why don't home bathrooms come with a urinal like public ones do?

I'm waiting for a Blizz message saying "Yea sorry, we lost all the files. WoW is dead, but we'll still take your monthly fee. KTHXBAI"

grunkatze

i dunno if you guys noticed (i did cuz i didnt pay my account for this month) we have had a 3 days credit for the shits they have made lately ;P

Arcdelad

good question JR...

better question is how many girls have ever tried to pee in a urinal...more than you or I would guess im imagining lol

Haderach

way too derail the thread arc  :P

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Arcdelad

Derailing threads is what I do best hehehehehe

Rocknlock

Haderach

too bad I'm still in school for three hours >_>

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

JohnnieRat

To answer your question Arc... I can verify that the number is larger than 3, as that is based on personal accounts. It is, in fact, a trick shot.