15 hour work day x 5

Started by Zario, April 10, 2007, 06:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Stupid tax season. 

Luise

I feel your pain- I will have that coming up in May- marking 200 yr 12 Maths papers for the International Bacc = takes 1-2 hrs per paper, need to have them all done in 3 weeks, on top of working full time= no wow for me >:(

JohnnieRat

Also feeling your pain. And on a related note: don't procrastinate writing thesis papers until 5 days before the deadline. Oh yea, and the Army is owning me hard right now... apparently I didn't read the fine print in that contract  :A Note:

Once the thesis is done, I'll be home from training on Sunday and then I have to write up a 12 pager by Thursday and then about 3 hrs of writing and it's smooth sailing from there.      :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: x 2 will be needed after that

Jandris

It is a nasty time of year but it is almost over - hmm speaking of taxes - guess it is time to do mine (just joking).

Arcdelad

is all my forum time deductible?

Threlin

Quote from: Arcdelad on April 11, 2007, 11:51:38 AM
is all my forum time deductible?

Not sure about that, but if you're a municipal employee like me sometimes the citizens pay you to enjoy the forum.  ;D

Shadowwolf

you fall for that "60k for college" ploy Johnnie?
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess