Pointless image is...

Started by capnpop, February 16, 2008, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

TheGeneral451

They're coming for you next!

JohnnieRat

Oh you got a picture of Tris' room I see

Docsamson

Trismus

wtf, why are you spying on me?
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Air

Pug tank bragging about being #1 on total damage for heroic UK.  (Which he wasn't btw)  Took him like 3 min to type this junk up to.

[attachthumb=#]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Zario

JohnnieRat

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

TheGeneral451

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

TheGeneral451

I cam across JR's Wedding Photo, and Fie's Prom Pics.  I am jealous i wasn't at either events :(

JohnnieRat

Is that a traditional Canadian wedding (note the mini keg brands). I now assume they are all like this. In which case, need some of my northern neighbors to get hitched so I can come.

Drygioni

Bonus points if any non-Canadian can name the dog on those beer kegs.

Raif