Main Menu

/sigh

Started by fiere redfern, March 24, 2009, 10:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

My cat Rose loves to find the most random places to perch and sleep. Last month she spent most of her time asleep in the bathroom sink; today, however, she discovered that the dish rack was the perfect place for a nap.

[attachthumb=1]

Arcdelad

which is why if you ever go to fiere and ave's place you should bring your own dishes to eat/drink with...

"is that a cat hair in my coffee?!?"

fiere redfern

Naw, she only sleeps in there if there are no dishes - when it's full, she looks at me disgustedly and goes back to the bathroom sink XD

Though I do have to clean out the cathair that gets caught in the water trap... eeeew. >.<

dharq

And see, here I am thinking "Wow, that cat has good taste"... 'cause of the bottle next to it.

fiere redfern

Hehe, that was my christmas present from my roommate Ave ^^

dharq

OMG fie.. i'm totally disappointed... it's been 4 months since christmas. that bottle should've been enjoyed long ago. :D

fiere redfern

I'm not all that much of a drinker, admittedly - usually just drink when I'm out or at special occasions. Besides, it's not like I can buy a bottle of the stuff every day XD Poor stagehand is broke

TheGeneral451

its ok i will buy you more booze when in philly!

Shadowwolf

Quote from: Arcdelad on March 24, 2009, 10:29:35 AM
which is why if you ever go to fiere and ave's place you should bring your own dishes to eat/drink with...

"is that a cat hair in my coffee?!?"

College students dont typically "wash" dishes anyhow.

/hot water rinse

"Yea, looks clean." /stack
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

vakiller

...Atleast ur cat picks a semi-safe place to nap. A few months ago a family friend's cat decided sleeping in the dryer would be a good idea.Luckily "mrs.kitty" decided to poke her head out right before they shut the dryer door to dry a load of towels.

Nixphire

Quote from: dharq on March 24, 2009, 01:38:43 PM
OMG fie.. i'm totally disappointed... it's been 4 months since christmas. that bottle should've been enjoyed long ago. :D
[ qft ]

Anyway
I have an odd story here. To keep relations simple, I know a lady. Her son mows the lawn probably once a week. For some reason he usually empties the grass catcher before he mows the lawn.
So one week he's out mows the lawn and puts the lawn mower away with the thing full of grass clipping in a tin shed. Mind you this is Phoe"nix". Home of the really hot falls.
Anyway, he's out in the shed about 5 days later looking for some other other thing that are tucked away in that deep dark place and he hears a feint "meow". It's real quite so he ignores it at first. Eventually he starts looking for it and finds the cat in the grass catcher. This cat is all messed up. The mom takes the cat to the vet. When all is said and done it turns out the cat had been in the grass catcher before he started mowing and was stuck there for about the 5 days of probably 80-90 degree heat. The cat was sticks and bones, was missing about 5 claws trying to get out and had worn the rest of her paws down raw and bleeding all over the place. One of her eyes still hasn't cleared up and is all foggy.
It's amazing that cat is still alive

dharq

well, you've heard the cat in the microwave story, right?

when my older sister was in high school, she and her best friend at the time were babysitting for a neighbor.. the neighbor's cat got wet, the neighbor's kid thought "oh, let's put the kitty in the microwave to dry it off".. and um, well, no more live cat.

didn't explode, but it fried it pretty good.