Mod help

Started by usonian, September 18, 2006, 03:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

In my search to perfect my UI there are a few things I want to do that I have yet to find mods for.  Anyone have suggestions on how to accomplish any of these with reliable mods:

-Show numerical value of mine and my targets HP/rage/mana/energy in their respective bars.  I've seen this in screenshots but can't seem to find one that works.

-Easily switch between pre-defined armor/weapon sets (not stance specific).  I haven't tried the ACE mod listed in the guild download section, does this work well?  Any conflicts with Titan or is there a version specifically for Titan?

I also can't figure out how to organize the different information listed on the Titan bars.  Seems like they just sequentially fill up space when I select them from options.  Is this just the way it is or can I arrange them some other way?

Thats all I can think of now, thanks for the help!

Shadowwolf

The numerical value one theres a few of them out there. Largest problem with showing target HP / Mana is its a guess as Blizzard isnt nice enough to give exacts. That being known, the plugins that show numerical values basically guesstimate and keep a record of mobs/level by how much damage you do to them before they die and how far the bars decrease as you do damage.

The one I use is MobInfo-2

The reason I use this one as it integrates with my Auctioneer and Itemsync and keeps track of items that drop off what mobs and the value associated with those items which is good for money grinding.

Theres a few others that do the same that I havent tried: Mobhealth-3

As far as a weapon switching mod, also not something I try for weapons alone, I use AceWardrobe for switching all gear, not just weapons and that works pretty well for me. I know Titan has one that comes with it I believe called TitanStanceSets which will change weapons along with stances, it requires you also have WeaponQuickSwap installed to work.

Just so you know, Ace is just a dependancy for mods that are written to use it. Its basically a more flexible and easier to code interface for developers to use when making mods for WoW aside from the standard WoW interface calls. Basically instead of having 6 lines of code to do one thing, Ace lets them do the same with 1 or 2 lines. Thats pretty much what Ace is.

As far as organizing the Titan Bars, as you select items to be displayed, Titan will populate the bar from left to right as you select them. The only way to re-organize them in the order you want is to turn display off for each one and select them in the order you want them to appear from left to right. Unfortunately as far as I know theres no other way to reorder them.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

usonian

That answered all of my questions perfectly.  Thanks Shadow!