Bigwigs from the Website

Started by Raif, January 22, 2010, 05:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raif

I always used curse to download my bigwigs, but when i went into a raid i always no matter how recently i updated got someones message telling me i was outdated. I was told that the Website usually had the most up to date one. This week I've been trying to use the one from the website, but i cant get the bigwigs ui to show. When i look at what was actually downloaded only naxx, ulduar, northrend, extras and commonauras modules are in the package. No ToC or ICC modules are visible, when i look at my curse, it tells me that I'm using version 5000 something.

I downloaded it from the 3.3 addons thread and deleted any bigwigs i had previously before i downloaded this one

any help?

fiere redfern

Here's the link to the latest version (r7051): http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&Itemid=5&id=30:bigwigs-bossmods-r7051

When I downloaded it to check, I saw the ICC/ToC modules in the .zip file. Maybe for you they somehow got saved somewhere else? I really have no idea, honestly >.< I'm still in the process of downloading WoW, so I can't really log on to do a full idiot-check. :(

Hope this helps!

Raif

*UPDATE*

I believe this was a case of PEBKAC

I use 7zip, i usually just open the file, and this time i watched it closely, and i be live it wasn't downloading the whole thing. I Downloaded the file instead this time, and i has all the necessary modules

Thanks

Shadowwolf

Certain unzip utilities sometimes skip folder names and just shove everything into 1 folder, thats probably what happened.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess