smooth rollin'

Started by Arcdelad, October 10, 2007, 09:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

oh LOL...sorry kay...I thought you had the helm drop for ya too...maybe tonight :)

Air

Holy crap, very nice.  Congrats to everyone.  That healing shield and healing shoulders I think are a first.  Also, that Legacy is the second time it's dropped.  So congrats Dagii. :Pumpkin:  Won't need to upgrade that 2hander until like Kael'thas.  :Werewolf:

With the way things are going maybe the Sunfury bow will drop to for a second time! :pumpk7:
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

LastDyingBreath

hopefully prince will drop the shaman paladin rogue helm for b run this weekend so felani can get her offspec t4 hat.

stupid RNG.   :Vampire:

Buzan

Thank you very much for your kind words Arc :).

You are correct about all items except the bracers (had them since one of my first trips in Khara) instead I got Libram of Souls Redeemed.

Kothnok

Congrats!  Aside from rolling along in there, everyone walked away with more items than shards.  Sounds like a great night.  :Pumpkin:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Grendeel

It certainly was a great run last night in Kara :)  Grats to everyone.   Along with everything said i would like to add that Arc has and is doing an amazing job at running kara (it hasnt been said near enough).  He has got it down so well now, he is starting to kinda chain pull (sorta like the baron 45 min run).  This allows us to do more on the weeknights and thats a big plus because time is a restriction for these weeknight runs.

un4

un4

Jandris

Very nice loot & congrats to all   :Bat:

Arcdelad

okay....NOW Kaylasb is the only guy with three T4 pieces :P

...until maybe tonight when we smoke high king maulgar AND gruul :) It would be great to see someone who hasnt had that lucky T4 drop happen get a T4 set piece tonight...

...and we now have a moonkin and a warlock sporting [wowitem]Terestian's Stranglestaff[/wowitem], while it never drops for deserving feral druids like panzer, tolwen, fiere, and others. Stupid satyrs...

Nixphire

Quote from: kaylasb on October 24, 2007, 07:26:55 AM
:Vampire:  I agree Arc, was a great run  :Werewolf:  But i am 100% sure that I only have 2 T4 pieces hehehe, maybe the prince will drop the T4 helm and no one needs on it  :hallo6: Great job everyone!  :Fosters_Pack:

Good call Kay, you were on the money!  :Fire Elemental:

kaylasb

Thanks!!!  :Pumpkin: I finally got a decent roll for the helm  :Solid Chest: Everytime i want something my rolls sucks  :pumpk6:  Next time we are going to cook some dragon ribs for all, just lets be sure to ask Nostradamus first  :cauldron:

Nasanna

The B group did great this week! We're clearing everything quickly and gearing up new people. Everyone did an awesome job at staying coordinated and working together.

I'd also like to say "thank you B group for getting me a ton of gear this weekend"...  it seemed like we didn't shard as much stuff as usual either, which was even better!

Gutboy

Quote from: Nasanna on October 29, 2007, 02:59:06 PM
The B group did great this week! We're clearing everything quickly and gearing up new people. Everyone did an awesome job at staying coordinated and working together.

I'd also like to say "thank you B group for getting me a ton of gear this weekend"...  it seemed like we didn't shard as much stuff as usual either, which was even better!

Yeah, what she said! This is proof that the B group can 9-man most of Kara, with a lolprotdps dwarf running around for comic relief.  :pumpk7:  I should be better set-up by next time, with my MS hybrid spec.

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington