Thank you and grats to kara A last night

Started by Arcdelad, March 19, 2008, 06:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in last night's kara A group - Allo, dag, gren, goss, keves, kay, kin, mal, and tris - we were able to down every single boss except nightbane in around 3.5 hours.

From my standpoint as raid leader, it was GREAT to be able to push and challenge a group and have them rise to the challenge every time.

Chain pull all of the the dancers room, then keep chain pulling until moroes' room is cleared? piece of cake...

Clear 2/3rds of the maiden's hallway in one pull? easy!

9 man the prince WITH a crappy feral druid pretending he can heal? bring it on!

Everything I threw at you guys you conquered...it definitely makes leading a lot of fun that way :)

Lynette

Woot - awesome run guys.  3.5 hours for a near full clear is lightning quick.

Trismus

Yeah, that was definitely one of the most impressive Kara runs to date, it was a pleasure to be there. Thanks for leading it even tho the servers were in the toilet all day long.

-Tris

P.S. thanks for the tanky neck piece  8)
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

kinjin

Thanks also to everyone for the great run. Sorry I had to bail before finishing but today is my daughters birthday and I promised I'd drive her to school in the am so I really did need to get some shuteye.
again thanks to all.

Buzan

That's impressive indeed, congrats guys  :).

Jandris

Woot - glad you guys had a great run! Congrats to all.