some people!?! have the nerve!

Started by kajunlady, December 04, 2007, 10:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunlady

OK not sure if this where it needs to go but its fits with what im about to do.....i belong to some groups that also have groups inside it just about ramdom things well i joined to 2 groups that had to do with the WoW and the server were on... well there was a post in one of them that said what guilds are yall in and what do you like about them.. well i post twilight and tell everyone that i like the guild cause there nice and have taught me alot in the short timei have been there... well nhot even 10 mins later im getting harrassed b/c im in the worst guild on the server ineed to be shot for being in twilight.... well i know that there are siome other guilds wioth twilight in the name so i reply nicely are you sure you are talking about "twilight" and not twilight last hope or what not.. i also said the twilight im in has funny looking I's in the name.. (that i just cant do) well they replyed back saying yeah thats the sorry guild i was talking about whyd you join them you should be shot and kicked off wow.... and other things that i just cant say.. and now they wont stop i have a stalker and have reportedthis person so many times on that site and they still keep doing it...Im just really mad that there are people like this. they dont even know me or what i am like.. im not sure if they were apart of twilight before and got booted or denied... but its a damn shame that i have to redo my account with the main people so this f'er will leave me alone...... well i feel much much better now that i have said all this.... some people have some nerve!!!! f'ers thats what they are... Good thing my emails protected on that site or i would have to change everything... thanksfor letting me rant.....
kajun

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Shadowwolf

Where is this? And who is this persons name?

I have a feeling it might be someone who left here with some angst due to misplaced expectations or being a drama king/queen. We've had quite a few unfortunately, but thankfully they dont last long.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Rocknlock

lol they were probably denied or kicked for immaturity problems. Did the person mention what guild they are in?

Darkstar

Wow.  I'm sorry that you have been harassed by this person kaj.  Some people just do not know how to act right, or civil.  Somebody's going to get coal in their stockings this year  :snowman_smiley:

kajunlady

its on imvu ( crapy site now was fun at first) i really dont know who it is they are signed under ?????!!!!!abcd not sure if i counted all that right though.. but hopefully soon it will stop they cant really get to me anymore i changed everything and made a new account.. but still have the old one.. for another 5 days untilit gets delted through there system

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

Shadowwolf

Could also be a completely random unknown person just trying to harass you for entertainment purposes as well. Its easy to ask a question and then shun the response you get simply for the sake of creating conflict, and sadly, many people on the internet thrive on such things. I wouldnt put faith in anything and it sucks you have to put up with it.

I like to think we've earned a good reputation on the server we reside on even by people outside the guild. We have our occasional "arch nemesis" crop up from time to time and start poking at us to instigate disputes but they fade away as quickly as they start. The simple fact remains that we are the longest running guild on Alexstrasza on Alliance side. All the other guilds have since disbanded, split, or transfered. I think <Onyx> on Horde is the other longest surviving guild. We obviously are doing something right to pull out on top like that, not to mention not receiving hate posts regularly on the realm forums. I think in our history we only ever received one and that was from a crappy guild leader of a guild no longer in existence <Enigma> because he got mad we called him out for poor guild leadership and bad member behavior due to his influence.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

kajunlady

it just got to me for a sec or 2.. out of all the things to get bashed for never thought it would be about a guild i belonged to in the most addicting game (beside zelda sorry guys thats my all time game right there have played them all and have them all) i have played..

on a happier and funnier note my 3 years just came up to me and said MOMMIE! I DROPPED MY CANDY!! CRY CRY CRY! I NEED SOMETHING LONG TO GET IT!!

unknown

UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

kajunlady

Quote from: kajunlady on December 04, 2007, 10:52:02 AM
it just got to me for a sec or 2.. out of all the things to get bashed for never thought it would be about a guild i belonged to in the most addicting game (beside zelda sorry guys thats my all time game right there have played them all and have them all) i have played..

on a happier and funnier note my 3 years just came up to me and said MOMMIE! I DROPPED MY CANDY!! CRY CRY CRY! I NEED SOMETHING LONG TO GET IT!!
do you want me to get it
NO YOU HURT BABY (picks up a hanger) THIS WILL WORK MOMMIE!

IT WORKED MOMMIE

it fell behind my couch and yes iot was covered... it might be one of those things you just had to have seen but its funny to me

unknown

UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

un4

Person's just jealous that he/she's not cool enough to be in Twilight too.
un4

capnpop

Heh, darsh from enigma....i remember running with him in NBK in my time there.  They lasted a while but kinda died when darsh started enigma (and took all the full MC-geared tanks with him).