Main Menu

WTF?!

Started by fiere redfern, March 01, 2008, 10:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Now its sitting at "Logging in to game server" and then pops up a server list for me to chose repeatedly.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Logged into Uldaman just fine....
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Trismus

this is freakin annoying.
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

fiere redfern

I've popped onto Uther, Farstriders, and Zul'jin thusfar... everybody's fat and happy 'cept us

Kothnok

The raid's been called due to technical difficulties.  Relax, have a glass of wine, kick a nerf puppy or whatever to let off steam til this crap gets fixed. =/
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Tyban

I can log into another server but not alex...someone broke alex!!!

fiere redfern

I know, let's all make lvl 1 gnome alts on a random server and go raid Crossroads! =P

Trismus

Someone at Blizzard just doesn't want us to Kill Gruul I've decided  :-\
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Rocknlock

Shadow can fix anything. Go show em how its done shadow!  :D

fiere redfern

Time to burn the rested of every alt I've ever created. Ready.... go!

Rocknlock

Same BS as last night..."logging into server". They need to lower their monthly charges if they're not going to fix these stupid problems.

kajunlady

was just about to post this i have been tring for 30 mins to get back in

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Shadowwolf

Again?

Good god this is ridiculous.

kajunlady

im still trying to log on.. i have shut it completely down and i keep getting stuck in retrieving chart. list.. is this just me? maybe one of my files is messed up?  Everything looks the same.. but i could be wrong.. so any ideas on how to fix this would be great :) cause i just looked at the events and noticed i in tonights kara and need to get everything ready so i am not unprepared again...

thanks in advance

kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Kothnok

It's not something you can fix Kajun.  Blizzard already admitted there was something wrong with the network outside of their systems.  They are "working hard at resolving the issue" with their network provider but as you can plainly tell, their work isn't done yet.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.