huge buff to disc priests

Started by Genoism, August 26, 2007, 09:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

in the playable Wotlk demo at Games Convention, the priest spell "Pain Suppression" has been changed, the cooldown has been reduced to 1 minute and you can cast it on a friendly target up to a 20yards range

Arcdelad

I wish shadow could use her pain suppresion talent before her dental work on monday.....

Shadowwolf

There are a lot of things I would like to use from the game on my chars in real life. That ability, plus pickpocket and stealth too. I got the fear thing down already, tho its not actually a "cast" in real life, more an aura =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

Quote from: Shadowwolf on August 27, 2007, 12:33:37 AM
There are a lot of things I would like to use from the game on my chars in real life. That ability, plus pickpocket and stealth too. I got the fear thing down already, tho its not actually a "cast" in real life, more an aura =)

lol

Arcdelad

I spam cower a lot when I get wife aggro...I also feign death when my older son walks into the bedroom at 3:00 am looking for potty assistance...

un4

un4

Nixphire

*Insert farmer joke about polymorph*