Experiment

Started by Darkling, October 12, 2006, 06:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Out of curiosity since I don't use Darkling much anymore as it is, I respeced him to Arcane with about 6 points in ice. I have to say, every 3 minutes, I'm a force to be reckoned with. My health is so low (just above 2500, yuck) that I died pretty fast in pvp. Especially without Ice Barrier. Mana Shield gives me some protection long enough to get away and do some damage. But a rogue can easily kill me with one ambush and a backstab.

Also with the new spec, my mana without buff, jumped to over 7000. Oh yeah. Which means I can kind of afford to get some actual Stamina gear for him and piecemeal a pvp outfit for him if I really want to.

So you guys may see Darkling out more often when I actually get the desire up a bit more to play him again. And if any of you are wondering why I don't play him that much, I enjoy being a Rogue more, and there are personal reasons why I stopped playing him. Those reasons are almost gone, so I'm picking him back up a little bit. I am going to stay away from the ice spec though. Arcane Focus, Instability and all that just flat out rock.

Muridin

wats the specc numbers? my mage dies within 20 seconds of contact ( only 300 odd health, yuck )

Darkling

Muridin