Something a little new

Started by kmm777, March 14, 2012, 04:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmm777

Hello my darlings!

After much, much thought and back and forth ramblings I've come to a decision.  I wanna be an RP nerd. (QUIT LAUGHING! :P)

I started a character on Wyrmrest Accord and I find I very much like it, it's a blast! Only thing is leveling without BOA sucks and I can see this is something I wanna do more than just part time of my wow play time.  This is where my ramblings come in.

I'm going to be moving my toons over to Wyrmrest Accord.  This wasn't an easy decision; actually it's been stressing me the heck out for days now.  But more than anything this is a game, where we're suppose to find a break from the real world and have fun.  To be honest, lately I haven't been having much fun and avoiding the game more and more.  Between that and working at 4 in the morning (damn you, beloved Starbucks) and spending time with Micfree, I just dont have the time to be everywhere I want to play. 

It has been an honor to be in this guild, one  that's accomplished what very few others can: raid for fun and maintain a family environment for six long years.  I love you all and I miss you.  Please add me on Realid so we can keep in touch (ignore status chatting plox :) ) and I'll be on Alliance mostly so if you ever want to run dungeons (or have a hordie that wants to when i'm on horde) just send me a whisper and we'll go for it! is my email.

I wish you all the best of luck <3 Take care!

Shadowwolf

:-\

Best of luck to you then. Hope you have fun. Nothing wrong with RP, but I hear it gets old after a while too.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lord Entropy

Avelandra

I'll miss u, take care and have fun in all of your adventures.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Icemunch

good luck .. hope u find what you are looking for :)