Some pics I took

Started by Genoism, March 09, 2007, 11:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

Took this picture today ^_^
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50487369/

I have more but I haven't processed them yet so when I do ill post them up.

Lyte

Were you at a park?  The picture looks nice :)

un4

Seduced by an apple.... at least it didn't get yer lucky charms!  :Irish Hat:

Nicely done :)
un4

Tolwen

Jandris

I always enjoy your pics. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them.  :Shamrock:

Genoism

Quote from: Lyte on March 09, 2007, 03:00:25 PM
Were you at a park?  The picture looks nice :)
ya it was at a park in NJ, its for a project where we take a subject and get pictures of it in dif places/situations/environments etc...
here's another one...yes the cam lens are dirty...good thing its not my camera :p

un4

Yuck, ice...

Sorry, great photo! :P
un4

Genoism

here's a pic i made as concept art for a game called organic panic by gaia industries

Genoism

Here's my first attempt at HDRI lighting, no this isn't my house ;)
Essentially what the problem with every camera out there is that when you have a high contrast between the dark and light the camera can only focus on one. So if you ever tried taking a picture of something by the window, either the thing or person was all dark and the background would show up or the person/object would look ok but the background would be totally blown out....soooo anyways without getting into details here's my first attempt at hdri lighting which 'fixes' that issue(albeit a poor attempt :( )

Also i included another picture from my 'apple' project :p

un4

I like the colors in that one  :egg basket:
un4

Genoism

Jandris

If that is your first attempt I hardly think that it is poor. You are showing good definition with the apple and tree stump and I am still able to see some detail in the background. I think like every other photographer you can't expect perfection each time. Keep posting - I am certainly enjoying them.  :Pot O Gold:

Arcdelad

great pics man...you have excellent artistic vision...

you should find a tree, wrap a snake around that apple, and find a nude model chick to pose by the snake by the tree and do an eden shot...

or to be edgy do that same thing in some kind of nasty urban setting to make a comment about modern civilization...

Genoism

hehe thanks jan & arc!

I dunno about the snake thing, much less about the nude women. Getting the women there will cost a ton, getting her next to the snake will cost a ton more and rushing her to the hospital because the snake bit her will cost me everything else  ;D