Government in Action

Started by Grendeel, November 07, 2009, 11:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendeel

This is why it takes forever to get things done in government.   The good ol' days when politicians actually worked together for the greater good is long gone.....and replaced with this.   And this is a routine daily occurrence :)

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewafPV2brQA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Edit

Its not meant to be political either.   It happens on both sides.   this was just a link i came across today

JohnnieRat

I'm out of order?! YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER!

That's actually half the reason I would run for Congress tho... I think I would be good at being that asshole.

TheGeneral451

i like the good old days of govt where guys were beaten half to death on the senate floor!

Trismus

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Shadowwolf

Govt office isnt about doing good anymore, hasnt been for years. Its about being there now, thats all. Just being there.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess