Main Menu

:(

Started by Cronican, January 07, 2010, 01:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cronican

I wanted to make a post letting everyone i will be leaving Twilight, and joining Awesomesauce. Only because i need a midnight raid schedule. I hope i still have a place here in the future. You guys are the best. Doesn't feel right raiding with another guild while in Twilight. Hope to see you guys around allot!!!

Avelandra

Echoing the thread title, :(
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Tony

It's always a sad feeling to see people leave. Particularly ones that have been here longer than I have, and on top of that, a fellow paladin and exceptional healer. I'll miss ya Cron, I really will, and I hope that the folks over there are as awesomesause as their name is and treat you with the respect that we all know you deserve.

If you ever come back, you will get a yes vote from me, no questions asked.

TheGeneral451

i will vote no on your return.... pally heals FTL!  I mean how can someone only heal for 30 min and then have to take a drink.  Pansy!  Gonna miss ya around Gchat :(

ellaellaye

Darn, it is too bad to that you are leaving... but hopefully you will have loads of fun in your new guild... I mean with a name like awesomesauce, how could it be bad??

Shadowwolf

Well this sucks. I hope you know I wouldnt have put any pressure on you about this and hopefully that other guild didnt either. Hopefully you get a diff schedule again soon.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

BTW, You still owe me a Less-rabi!

Trismus

Been rough for you the last few months Cron, you wont get any flak from me. I'll be saving my 5pt envenom crits for when I see you in 2v2, however. Keep in touch!
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

un4

Sorry to see you go, Cron.  Best wishes, and don't forget to forum troll with us!
un4

Jilinna

aww sorry to see you go :(. Will miss you around here, but good luck with your new guild and best wishes to you.
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

Goz

damnit Cron what am i supposed to do without your country ass up in here with me? this depresses me. it feels like i cant enjoy beer anymore.....    you know i love ya big bro. keep in touch.

Sethrow

Already spoke to you Cron, but like i said as bad as the comment was " hope you get fired or they don't need you anymore so you can come back and finish up some ZG's or heroic with me" My pally will always out heals yours lol. j/k will keep intouch :)

Cronican

There was no pressure at all shadow. It is merely to me a temporary thing. I just didn't feel right running with them and not u guys. Twilight is my wow family, and i hope in 3-4 months when i reapply, i hope everyone forgets about me standing in void zones......See you guys around

Emmalina

Quote...i hope everyone forgets about me standing in void zones...

I will never forget!

Seriously though, sucks to see you leave Cron. Like others have said, I hope your schedule rearranges itself so you can rejoin us at some point. Good luck and have fun until then!

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5