Yet Another WoW Discontinuation Notice...

Started by Telfurion, May 29, 2008, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telfurion

This is kind of overdue, but I canceled my WoW subscription simply due to the fact that I was getting a little bit bored and needed a break.  When I come back, which will likely be fairly soon (I have a 3-week professional development training in Georgia and I intend and expect to be both bored and spending as much time as possible in air conditioning) I'm planning on rolling a priest and putting a lot of emphasis on exploring content I didn't see when I was frantically levelling Telf to catch up to all ya'al.  For sure though, I'm looking forward to getting back into 25's and such. 

Thanks,
Telf

Nasanna

It's better to take a break if you're bored or frustrated with the game... sometimes it can make it more fun again when you come back. Enjoy your break and see you again soon!

Jandris

Take care & enjoy your break, see you when you get back.

Trismus

take care man! You can also play maplestory for about a month, after that ordeal you'll be so happy to come back to wow you wont even remember any dullness you experienced  ]:D

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Telfurion

I'm actually playing a lot of Guild Wars, but the inability to jump, 7 skill build, and guild system (ironically enough) are bugging the s**t out of me, so it won't be long now...