ZG Drop Info...

Started by Shadowwolf, September 14, 2006, 01:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Just wanted to post for you folks new to ZG the deal with the items that drop off the bosses so you are aware of what they are for and dont think you are wasting a roll or if you pass up because you are afraid its not worthwhile. I noticed this bit of confusion in the run last night and wanted to clarify it for those unfamiliar so you know for next time.

Each boss in ZG, with the exception of Hakkar I believe (been a bit since I last killed him so I cant remember honestly) and also the summoned bosses, drops a random epic item thats usable by specific classes.

For example:

Bloodlord might drop [wowitem]19717[/wowitem]. That item can then be used by Rogue Shaman or Warrior to exchange it for an epic armor piece at a specific faction level with Zandalar Tribe.

[wowitem]19717[/wowitem] - Needs Friendly

• [wowitem]19830[/wowitem] - Shaman
  • [wowitem]19824[/wowitem] - Warrior
  • [wowitem]19836[/wowitem] - Rogue

Basically, all you need to get the armor for your class is the epic paragon as they call it which is the drop, and the required reputation with the Zandalar Trolls which you earn by turning in coins, bijous and killing things in ZG.

Hope that clears things up for those of you who were confused.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

usonian

You read my mind shadow!  I was a bit confused about those drops last night, thanks for clearing that up.  When you loot, does each paragon show what they get exchanged for or did you just have links ready through some other method?

Shadowwolf

those links I post to the raid come off another mod. Unfortunately you have to look up what the drops exchange for if you dont have the mod, its called Ad-sense. Every time one drops tho I usually post in raid chat what faction rewards it yields.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

heh, i totally didn't get that the other night...

i get it now though...gg thottbot

Lyte

Hiya Capn! :)  Didn't think you could sneak in here unnoticed did you?

capnpop

Well, I was looking for you guys and I don't know how to do the funky "i" thing in your guild name, so I kept finding people in DusTWallowmarsh (uhh, sp??? or name???) since i had to do "/who Tw".  I thought to myself  "Oh! The forums!" and went to the WoW forums and here I am...

Lyte

Well glad to see you around :)  We like to make it as difficult as possible for people to track us.  Just kidding! :) 

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

capnpop

oh good, ppl are already calling me capn...the other people kept trying to call me "pop" or something like that....

usonian

Lyte

ya the "i" with the line for the dot.  I can't even remember what the codes are for the icons.

Kothnok

ALT+0246 & ALT+0268 (or 0247, forgot the 2nd i) I beleve are the "funky i" things in Twilight.

Note that you use the Keypad to press the numbers as the normal numbers at the top of the keyboard will not work for this (which sucks because my laptop doesn't have a keypad).

/who Tw(ALT+0246)

is enough to list us.

Shadowwolf

capnpop

yep, figured that one out, saw several people online, even talked to some (okay, one...)

Kothnok

I was close!  Only off by 1 number. hehe