LF brave souls...tank and healer for experiment

Started by Zario, December 06, 2009, 11:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario

Ok, now that the Shiz's are getting up there, does anyone want to try to farm reg TOC with the shammy dps 3-some?  I will warn you there will definitely be some kinks to work out, but I've been practicing and tweaking my controls to make the first phase possible.

Anyone up for it?  There's a  :Fosters_Pack: in it for you if you do!  I'll pay repair bills if that becomes necessary.

LostWander

Apolla

Assuming you need a tank, lemme know in advance.  I could always use some spare enchant mats ^^

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Trismus

After finals I'm up for it.

Also, if you want to start PvPing... talk to me, I have been looking for a multiboxer to experiment on- I mean with, since TBC.

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Krin

Wow Jrat, your counting is improving immensely. By the way Zar, if you need a healer and I'm on, I'm definitely up for it.
In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

JohnnieRat

I got up to 6 earlier today.... forgot how though

Urmyboyblue

ill Tank of heal for you anytime, just let me know when

Jandris

You can count me in too - Sunken temples all over again  :laugh:

fiere redfern

Adding my voice to those here, if you need a tank or healer and I'm available, count me in :)

Raif

Quote from: fiere redfern on December 08, 2009, 12:14:37 PM
Adding my voice to those here, if you need a tank*****and I'm available, count me in :)

ditto

Zario

Thanks all.  1/1 so far.  Rotations are still a bit off.  DPS was also low because of misses.  I'll pick this up again once I've at least grabbed IC quest gear.