Show us your UI!

Started by Shadowwolf, June 17, 2006, 08:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

Bongos2 (with all it's supporting addons) allows you to move all button bars (there's 10), the loot roller window, the xp bar, pet bar, casting bar, and the minimap around to anywhere on the screen that you wish.  Squeenix isn't needed, but I was using it before Bongos2 and still do use it.  So if you want to move your minimap and then put your bars around it, Bongos2 will let you do that.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

Squeenix for the map and DetachedMinimapButtons. I dont use Bongos2's Minimap frame to move it because it moved the pvp capping bar down there too then you cant see it. Yes and Bongos2 for Action Bar setup and placement.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Nixphire

Is there a good pvp add on that works kind of like decursive, by that i mean highlights those that are closest to you and shows their health

Shadowwolf

I use some addons with ag_UF for that, auf_RangeCheck fades out the icons of anyone not in my range
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

Here's my UI - still a work in progress, but I like the way it's starting to look:

Primary mods I'm using are:

Bar/Frame Mods:
- Bartender3
- XPerl
- Bagnon (not shown)
- XLoot (not shown)
- Prat

Map Mods:
- Squeenix
- DetachedMinimapButtons
- Cartographer (not shown)

Combat Mods:
- Decursive
- Big/LittleWigs (not shown)
- Omen (not shown)

Other Random Stuff
- ClosetGnome (not shown) - quick-changer for druid gear; like the way it works better than wardrobe did
- AckisRecipeList (not shown) - used for my alt's alchemy to show what recipes I don't have yet
- ItemSync - used mainly for looking up random items to see what the stats are
- Sanity (not shown) - collects all your items across all your characters in the same realm together. Great for those "oh crap" moments when you can't remember which alt you left your enchanting mats on =P
- CML - "Clock Memory Latency" replaces the default latency/memory bar - I like it better because it's an at-a-glance thing as opposed to having to mouse over the lat. bar to see exactly where I am

JohnnieRat

Updated the Ol' UI... and this thread is always full of awesome so I'm bringin it back!

First SS: Sort of labeled what everything is with some fancy MS Paint work (everything that's visible at least... about a million other mods that you can't see)
Second SS: What it looks like in a raid and such. (Yes I did have to time it against a weakened mob... might as well get some shameless "go me" in there)

fiere redfern

I need a bigger monitor....

I really like the look of the UIs with the self/mob bars at the bottom of the screen, but my monitor isn't (big/wide) enough for me to warrant shifting the screen up. Awesome new look, JR!

Oilslick

Well here goes...my first attempt at really making a functional UI...borne of procrastination+boredom+lag hell.  If those three ingredients hadn't been forced upon me by fate while offshore this time around, i'd probably never have done this.

Here are the addons i used to put this together (can't wait to get home and do this on the biggish-screen computer or even one for my 32" samsung):

Alar:ArtRemover (not sure if i even need this now...installed it early on in my experimenting today)
Aperture - viewpoint addon
AzCastBar - adjusts cast bars such as feign death, exhaustion from swimming, etc.
Bartender3 - actionbar placement/resizing addon
Buffalo - buff/debuff positioning addon
CT_Partybuffs - displays the little buff icons on party members' headshots :P
Minimap Button Frame - (my favorite) gathers all your minimap buttons into a single frame - i placed the toggle button to show/hide this frame in the bottom right corner of the minimap
Omen2 - threatmeter
Prat 2.0 - just installed it to check it out...didn't really need it but looks handy enough to keep
SCT - scrolling combat text - i display very little from the core of sct except warnings, etc., i've got it's hud radius much shorter than my sctd radius
SCTD - i like to see the dmg i do...i usually set it up a bit more translucent than this though.
Squeenix - Turns the minimap into a square and lets me resize it
Titan Panel - I use everything you see up top from titan.

Other stuff i use but you can't see:
Cartographer
Atlasloot
Bigwigs/Littlewigs/babywigs
Auctioneer
Outfitter
...i've got more on the home computer, just can't think of them off the top of my head right now

Goals for later revisions:
incorporating some kind of unit frames and/or grid to try and free up some more space in raids

Hey, I welcome any comments or tips - this is my first time and welcome any advice you may have.   O0

Fleecy

Posting my ui to help Cef decide how to format her screen using aguf hehe...  so here it is I guess  :P

Basically it's Aguf, oRA2, Omen, Recount, Yata (my totem addon), outfitter, and a couple others that aren't really visable...  anyway it's my set up, if anyone has some suggestions lemme know  :Ghost:

kajunlady

Quote from: Fleecy on October 23, 2008, 04:05:11 PM
Posting my ui to help Cef decide how to format her screen using aguf hehe...  so here it is I guess  :P

Basically it's Aguf, oRA2, Omen, Recount, Yata (my totem addon), outfitter, and a couple others that aren't really visable...  anyway it's my set up, if anyone has some suggestions lemme know  :Ghost:

I like the set up what do you have the aguf set at i have beentring for days to get it like that and its just not working right for me.

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Nasanna

KJ, what part isn't working for you? If you let me know what settings you want, maybe I can point ya in the right direction.

Liege

anybody's UI Change since 3.0.2?

kajunlady

Quote from: Nasanna on October 23, 2008, 05:50:14 PM
KJ, what part isn't working for you? If you let me know what settings you want, maybe I can point ya in the right direction.

everytime i set it up it wont stay i have the lastest verison of it but instead of it showing the color on the bar when the hp is full it shows it when they take dmg. and i want mine about that size and just like her bar lay out like the bars on it, but it also keeps reseting when i log

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Kothnok

Sounds like you need to run WoW as Administrator.  Do you run with Vista by any chance? If so, try to right click the program and choose Run as Administrator and see if that fixes your problem of things getting reset when you log.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Hugh

idk lol i just use this one this is wat i see everyday