Show us your UI!

Started by Shadowwolf, June 17, 2006, 08:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

moonras

ty for the links shadow. I like that black bar for some reason.

kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Nixphire

What bar mod do you have? I like how it shows the time in the buff icons and the name/race in the HP and mana bars. Does it show your caster bar also? or do you have an add on for that like quartz?

JohnnieRat

I use (and looks like shadow too) Pitbull. You can make it look however cool or simple as you want. The text inside the Health/Mana bars is fully customizable as well

Nasanna

Quote from: Nixphire on January 20, 2009, 06:54:17 PM
What bar mod do you have? I like how it shows the time in the buff icons and the name/race in the HP and mana bars. Does it show your caster bar also? or do you have an add on for that like quartz?

AG unit frames lets you make the healthbars like that, it lets you put whatever you want on health and mana bars. It unfortunately does not have its own separate cast bar.

Shadowwolf

I use AG_UF and Quartz.

AG will show cast bars, but I like the flexibility and options on quartz
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Sakuramoon

Here is mine  :)

fiere redfern

Rawr!

Updated Aggi's UI since she's getting into the big leagues of tanking. Picked up Elk's Buff Bars and Runewatch, and futzed around with my usual bartender setup. Enjoy!

The top SS is in-combat and the bottom one is out of combat.

dharq

I've mentioned it in guild chat, but there's a really nice compilation called Arkive UI that I'm using currently... Here's a screenie (don't have one in raid yet, so you'll have to look those up yourself)...

Tony

Quote from: dharq on February 25, 2009, 04:08:22 PM
I've mentioned it in guild chat, but there's a really nice compilation called Arkive UI that I'm using currently... Here's a screenie (don't have one in raid yet, so you'll have to look those up yourself)...

Love it, how do you change the prat to do only one size text?

dharq

if you type /prat in the chat window, you can go to Font under the Display Settings tab. From there, you can set the font size for any of the frames you use.

Tony

So, I have been using a few UI compilations. While they are nice, there are always things that I need or dont need, so I decided to build my own.

Bags and Character sheet

Guild Vault and Map

In Combat

Out of Combat

Haderach

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Tony

If you are a UI junky like I am, than you might be interested in this. Aeesha's UI