Wildguard Helm

Started by kaylasb, January 03, 2008, 10:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaylasb

Hey! I need help of any blacksmith for craft a [item]Wildguard Helm[/item]  I have the mats and just need the nether, if anyone can help me we can schedule an heroic to get it cause i'm short of money hehehe  :P  I want it for the bosses that hurt with nature spells in ZA and SSC Plz let me know about any possible schedule for the run. TVM

Shadowwolf

I can make it on my rogue, Wolfwhisper
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Gutboy

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

khader

I can make it and have the nether.

kaylasb

Thanks for your replies  :celeb_toast: I'm going to take the Khader offer cause the time for ZA run its near, thanks again for your offers

kaylasb

This time I need the [item]Wildguard Breastplate[/item] for tomorrow's SSC, I'm going to farm the [item]Primal Life[/item] today (so maybe an heroic run could be hard to schedule), but if someone can craft it and have the [item]Primal Nether[/item] please let me now, and I will pay for it gladly   ;)

Shadowwolf

I have a nether on my rogue, but im a good distance from Exalted with CE on her =(
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

kaylasb

Thanks Shadow, if i don't find someone in the guild i'll try to find a BS to craft it and get a good price  :)

khader

I have the plan and the nether.  Please contact me in game.

kaylasb

I sent the stuff to your mail  :Sealed Letter: Thanks a lot for your help Khader :)

khader

Trismus

This might be a bit late but I have most of the wildguard and all of the iceguard set. I also have a primal nether (which I've been saving, but if it's necessary we can work something out) so if you still need something look me up in game.

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

kaylasb

Thanks Khader  :D  I think we can make a solid atempt against Hydross this time,  only if needed I'll farm the mats for the legs and probably I'll asking for your help Tris  :P