Discontinuing MMO Champion Forum Integration

Started by Shadowwolf, July 19, 2010, 08:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Just an FYI to everyone using the forum, I am going to be discontinuing support for MMO Champions's tooltips this evening. In light of all the recent problems with the java lately as well as its recent aquisition by Curse, I dont feel its worth keeping it in the forum with the problems it brings.

Wowhead however will continue to be supported as it has been since that is not problematic. =)

I am exploring options for future inclusion of a custom self-run item database similar to wowhead and mmo-c that might be incorporated later that includes datamined items from upcoming beta's and patches as mmo did.

For those of you who liked it as a part of the forum I am sorry, however it was a huge pain in the ass and I just dont have the patience to maintain it, even less so being a corporate entity now.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess