T6!

Started by Tolwen, June 02, 2007, 05:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolwen

here is a link to the Tier 6 armors for every class: http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/wiki/tier-6-armor/ , have fun :)

Arcdelad

very nice...the set bonus of 15% dmage is very nice...but i think the T4 set still has the best set bonuses of all the tiered feral sets...

JohnnieRat

That Pally healing is pure insanity

Spell Crit Rating --> +181
Healing --> +480 (Not including the talent bonus from Intellect that I onlly assume almost all healing pallies have)
MP/5 --> 37 MP/5

All this on only 5 pieces of armor. You've still got Feet and Wrists for Armor along with your rings, necklace, weapon, shield, trinkets.

Who do I have to call from Blizz to get this in the mail?

un4

The rogue set is nice with the agi, stam, +crit, +AP, and +hit.  The set bonus isn't that exciting though.  :-\
un4

capnpop

the warlock set is nice but also a joke.  no +dmg on 2 of the pieces?  stupid...

the rest of the set is nice with decent boosts to stam and dmg as well as a 2 piece bonus that makes affliction the single most deadly thing out there (FSW + 2-piece = unstoppable warlock). 

I take 6 secs, cast 4 spells (maybe 6.5 forgot the cast time of UA) and every second you get 35 hps back (+20%-26% for fel armor) AND every 3 secs you get the 200 or so hps back from siphon life (mine was ticking for 216 at it's max i think).  if you have FSW you are also getting 2% of all your dmg back in hps (forgot if it's strictly shadow or what...).

Simply unstoppable...