PvP Gear

Started by JohnnieRat, December 18, 2008, 06:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnieRat

After blizz being asked "Do you guys even try anymore? Now I'm glad the gear is not pink with asteroids orbiting the shoulders, but I mean... a little more "flavor" added to the armors wouldn't hurt." regarding pvp gear, I saw this rather notable response...

[blizzard]The look of the sets will improve as the seasons continue. If we started the first sets of PvP gear with asteroids orbiting the shoulders, in a couple seasons you'd be wearing Thrall on your head.

Under the current design philosophy, the idea is that in PvE you're killing very rare and challenging creatures of Azeroth, while in PvP you're receiving gear from the crafters (so to speak) of your faction to get you battle-ready. Chances are you're going to be given the gear that'll get the job done rather than the gear that has to be constructed entirely out of the nipples of a 7,000 year-old dragon[/blizzard]

Thank you Zarhym for making me want nothing less than 7,000 year old dragon nipples on my armor... now I'll never be happy.

Urmyboyblue

ROFL i want the nipples of a thousand dragons unbreakable armor of death!