Unstoppable Force vs. Doomulus Prime

Started by Shadowwolf, October 24, 2006, 01:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

[wowitem]19323[/wowitem] vs [wowitem]22348[/wowitem]

Looks close to me, bonus is Doomulus is cheaper as it only takes getting the quest in Silithus "A Perfect Poison" done.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

I just got Doomulus last weekend...I had shadow put a +25 AGI enchant on it (since druids only use weapons for the stats and nothing else)....I love it...love the Foxtrot entymology (sp is bad i know), love the way it looks, it hits very very nicely....and...er....yeah...it was easy to get :)

Drygioni

I have the [wowitem]Unstoppable Force[/wowitem] with the +22 INT on it.
I like the stun effect. it procs quite a bit for me and it interupts the enemy spells. good times.

magnetite

My shaman has [wowitem]The Unstoppable Force[/wowitem] with the crusader enchant on and he just destroys the competition. I'm guessing why the other one isn't an epic, is because it doesn't have chance to crit and it also doesn't stun someone for a few seconds (or have some special effect like cast a shadow bolt). 

Darkling

Just to let you guys know, chance to hit improvement outweighs % crit chance added, i.e. Chance for critical strike 2%, Chance to hit 2%. The hit is better.

Oh, and for you rogues out there, stormshroud armor is not all it's cracked up to be. Devilsaur...even batskin armor is better. Go with stamina enchants on armor over agility as much as sanely possible, the more life you got the more hits you get in.

Dylon

I have Unstoppable Force with Crusader and I like it alot more than i liked Doomulus, it gives a little more STR and STA but i can live without 2 or 3 of each, and the +1 hit chance I can get from my Cloak from ZG tigersbane cloak or w/e i dont know the name exactly but Unstoppable Force all the way!

un4

Working on PvP and Shadowcraft, DB.  If I get PvP first, I'll get +agi enchants, and if I get Shadowcraft first, I'll get +stam enchants.  That way I'll get a nice balance :)
un4

Darkling

I have almost all the Shadowcraft armor, even the pieces I uprgaded to tier .5, and I never wear any of it anymore, except my Darkmantle belt. As far as enchants go on my pvp gear, I have +1% to attack speed on my head gear and my gloves, minor speed enchant to boots, +100 health to chest armor, +5 fr to my shoulders (I'm wearing my Madcap Shoulders and Bracers from the ZG quest/rep rewards), and I think that is it at the moment. My daggers have Lifestealing on my Lobotomizer and +15 Agi on my Qiraji Sacrificical Dagger. Oh yeah, +1% dodge on my leggings. That's it for the enchants I have right now.

un4

I have armor patches on everything, +1 agi on my cloak, and fiery on my Julie's Dagger.
un4