I am such a novice at this...

Started by Shadowwolf, February 18, 2010, 01:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

Very nice! Grats on the Beta as well!

/jealous

Shadowwolf

I played 5-6 games, got my ass kicked badly in each one.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

TheGeneral451

Shadowwolf

Apparently the best time to play is normal peak hours, late at night the only things on are Bots which whoop me bad. I found a new fun thing to do as Terran's tho, mine as much as possible and just spam build air carriers and hide them, then build a decoy base somewhere, make the other player think they killed me and move in a massive mob of carriers on their base, hehe.

Geos

THE most important question, does the zergling rush still work?

Shadowwolf

Kinda yea, they are rough tho in mass