WTB Sculpin/Salmon/Nettlefish

Started by Gutboy, May 27, 2010, 12:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

I have a ton of [item]Northern Spices[/item] and cooking awards to use up, so I'd like to make up lots of [item]Fish Feast[/item]s for raids. If you have any of the ingredients please send them along. (Just not 60 [item]Nettlefish[/item] at a time pls  ;)).

THX, GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Tony

Same here. I have been doing a TON of fishing lately so I will just send them to you to cook.

If you are a fisherman, there is a place in Dragonblight where you can stand in Dragonblight and cast into Wintergrasp. This allows you to not be flagged for pvp and enjoy fishing.

The spot is just north of Icemist Village, on top of the waterfall.

Word to the wise, dont get flagged and then stand in Dragonblight, as your body will be on top of the waterfall and your ghost will spawn in Dragonblight. I learned this the hard way and figured out you have to go all the way around to Dalaran, and at that point, you can fly (as a ghost) back into WG.

Gutboy

I'm back in fishing mode, so if you have any of the components of [item]Fish Feast[/item] (Sculpin, Salmon, or Nettlefish), send 'em along and I'll fish up what's left over and cook 'em all up.

Chez GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington