Nobody likes warlocks?

Started by capnpop, September 15, 2006, 07:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

But...but....where else would your wipe-saving SS and HS come from?

oh, and apparently we do damage...and summon people, and make doomguards pop up in IF....

Lyte

We have few warlocks in the guild.  I have a lvl 46 one I should lvl up sometime, but I'm on my priest for all the raids anyways.  I just use her to summon people for raids sometimes.

capnpop

i just use mine to do massive amounts of shadow damage...then get 1 or 2 hit by bosses....

Kothnok

Warlocks are too busy causing chaos and mayhem to ususally find time to post here it seems.

*poke Gren*

Now that he's achived Grand Marshal, he might have a bit more time on his hands to post rather than wallow in the blood of his victims.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

capnpop

i'm usually knee deep in my own blood....then my siphon life kicks in and i get 60-70 every tick.... x 3-4 people....lotsa health

Grendeel

Locks are a wonderful thing to have in your group...........everyone hates fighting them in the battllegrounds  :P  We are kill on site in wsg and ab.

Capnpop  stamina is your friend.  With the life tap and dact pact you will rarely need for mana, so intel isnt as important.  Get stam as stats for all your gear, get all stam enchants, and of course use the healthstones and you will never be 2 shoted by a boss again (at least up to zg instances).  In fact  locks have been known to off tank in AQ and Naxx from time to time.   Myst is even mulling over using a lock as an off tank with a boss they are having trouble beating right now.  I have over 5K hp and can take several hits in all intances ive been in so far.

I can add more if peeps want.  I just didnt see a need since there was no active locks in the guild other than me

capnpop

after buffs i have about 4.5k hp and a little over 5k mana..i think one of my biggest "problems" is that everything i wear is dmg, not as much as i should stam stuff (getting greens that say "shadow wrath" guarentees +dmg but no + anything else...)

un4

Health and +stam enchants might help.
un4

capnpop

Quote from: un4given_one on September 15, 2006, 03:13:45 PM
Health and +stam enchants might help.

thought about it, but i really can't invest the gold until i get better equips (going for rank 8-10 gear)

Lyte

Just send me any trash greens you get from runs and I'll DE them into mats and send them back to you.  Then you just bring them to someone in the guild and get whatever enchant.  There are many of us at 300 enchanting.