Finally!

Started by Arcdelad, October 28, 2008, 05:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

[blizzard]We will be offering free character moves from a selected high population realm to a lower populated realm, assisting in population dispersal. The ability to move a character on the selected source realms will become available on Tuesday, October 28 at 12:00PM PDT, and are scheduled to run until Tuesday, November 4 at 12:00PM PDT.

In the event that these realms meet our transfer goals before the scheduled end date, the transfers to that realm will be disabled. We highly recommend that if you are planning to transfer that you do so at your earliest convenience. No characters will be eligible for these free moves once the transfers have been closed.

Once the transfers open you can begin your transfer by visiting the Character Move page located here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/character-move.html

Source A (PvE) - Silvermoon, Aggramar, Alexstrasza, Proudmoore, Whisperwind
Destination A (PvE) - Korialstrasz

Source B (PvE) - Zul'jin, Area 52, Medivh, Thrall Doomhammer
Destination B (PvE) - Terokkar

Source C (RP-PvE) - Moon Guard, Argent Dawn, Feathermoon
Destination C (RP-PvE) - Sisters of Elune

Source D (PvP) - Tichondrius, Kil'Jaeden, Mal'Ganis, Arthas, Mannoroth, Blackrock
Destination D (PvP) - Azshara

Source E (Oceanic PvP) - Frostmourne, Barthilas, Jubei'Thos
Destination E (Oceanic PvP) - Dreadmaul[/blizzard]

On a side note - blizz is clever...Korialstrasz / Krasus is Alextrasza's "consort" (ie lover), so its neat to note their naming consistency for the transfers lol

Liege

Woot, No More 400+ queues when I come back!!! :D

Nasanna

Quote from: Arcdelad on October 28, 2008, 05:18:26 AM

On a side note - blizz is clever...Korialstrasz / Krasus is Alextrasza's "consort" (ie lover), so its neat to note their naming consistency for the transfers lol

So that means the blood elf capital, a titan (Aggramar), Jania, and Tyrande are also Korialstrasz's consorts? He's one busy dragon ;)

Arcdelad

lol

first of all...alextraszca is a female dragon...(I am also her consort - hence the new batch of ugly bear-dragons)...

second of all...

damnit...

hey! look outside - its raining!

fiere redfern

Yeah... and it's cold and windy and I have to go out there in five minutes so I can go to class... /grumble

WTB bearfur to keep me warm >.<

kinjin

Haderach

its sunny here, but like 20 out

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Avelandra

Bear fur, i just have some fire to play with all the time. BTW Fi lies.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

usonian

Rain?  Snow?  What a shame.

[attachimg=1]

Avelandra

WTB your climate, will trade a druid.

JohnnieRat

8" of snow at Ft. Drum predicted tonight... someone please kill me

usonian

QuoteWTB your climate, will trade a druid.

Are you going to trade Fie?  She might spontaneously combust here ]:D

fiere redfern

/sigh

How many times do I have to say it, I am not up for trade!  ::)

Though, the idea of a 90 degree climate at the end of October is rather appealing now that I think about it...

Avelandra

Arcdelad

arizona sounds good in theory...

...until its july and the flesh is roasting off of your bones walking from the car to the front door....

...although I DO miss Arizona State University...... hot weather + hot women = nothing left to the imagination