Finally!

Started by Arcdelad, October 28, 2008, 05:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmalina

Quotealthough I DO miss Arizona State University...... hot weather + hot women = nothing left to the imagination

So you must've had a window next to your computer?  ;)

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

usonian

QuoteSo you must've had a window next to your computer?

LOL.  Listen to Arc on vent sometime and you'll hear the play-by-play of girls that walk by the window in his apartment complex NOW.  If that window was at ASU, you would be wiping alot more when your bear tank has his eyes 'AFK'.

Arcdelad

LOL

in my defense...there are way too many single, attractive women in my apartment building...its just not fair....

emma is just pissed becuase all of the fugly girls went to U of A...

EDIT: if you think the queue to get on the server is bad, try using a computer in the computing commons at ASU..."AMG I JUST NEED TO PRINT MY PAPER!" as you look over the rail and see some douschebag checking myspace and playing solitaire...

usonian

Myspace and Solitaire?  In the new Lattie Coor computing center I've seen not only students, but the HELP DESK playing WoW!!

Arcdelad

man am I glad i graduated in 2004 LOL how the hell would you ever do school now with all this wow access?

fiere redfern

It certainly makes things interesting, that's for sure... "yeah, I have a five page paper due tomorrow" "and you're raiding?!" "pffft, it'll get done" >.<

Emmalina

Good time management is the only way I survive.

Fugly?! No way man, this is the best time of year. All the girls are out with skirts, spandex pants and those UGG boots....oh wait, yeah, totally fugly.

I see people in the on-campus restaurants playing WoW on laptops quite often. Giant headphones, huddled in a corner when I walk by at 10am and again at 10pm, clicking furiously. Their 6 month subscription fees are 72 dollars plus the 2500 dollars of tuition they're paying to sit there and use UA internet.

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

kajunlady

Quote from: Avelandra on October 28, 2008, 09:14:40 AM
Road.....Trip....?

come to louisiana weather is unpredictable can be someish what cold then hot the next second! oh oh oh and did i mention ill cook you some gumbo?
and seriouly 1 min you would need a long sleeve shirt and pants then have to change into shorts! it can be really nice at times

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

JohnnieRat

In all fairness, wearing a long sleeve shirt and pants weather to a southerner is if it gets below 60. Up in the Civil War victors states :) once it breaks above 30 we're gettin out the flip flops and shorts.

Shadowwolf

I just hope this time around we lose some scrub alliance folks we dont really need hanging around (the trade chat spammers, NPC grievers, and AH robber barons as well as the "let me join cause you guys are l33t" people) instead of a mass exodus of all our Horde again =P

Thats basically all who left last time around was just horde, and in great numbers enough to drop queue times, but kept us right on the edge of overpopulation since it still wasnt that many people.

Besides, we need some people remaining to PvP camp outside the BT stone =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

yea, I really like/ liked our horde side..even the ones who corpse camp me in silvermoon O0