What was is today?

Started by Arcdelad, September 25, 2007, 06:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Hmm...there was something important happening today....

Oh yeah...Halo 3 is coming out..woot! But thats not it...

Oh oh....it might be patch day finally! wootiliciousness for 30 min pally buffs.....but thats not it either...

Hmm....heroes was yesterday...taxes arent due until next year.........

oooh...happy birthday usonian! grats on hitting 26...i remember when uso was a beer bong hitting 19 year old that drank a bottle of vodka for breakfast and was foolish enough to put on boxing gloves and do drunk boxing against a hulking behomoth of a rich kid...

NOW - he is much more aged and wise - he wont even TOUCH the bottle of Absolut until 9:30...or 9:25 maybe.

For your birthday I will be sending you the collectors edition DVD version of "McHitler".

Threlin

LOL Arc!

Happy B-day Uso, you youngin' you!  ;D And don't worry, the benefits of Stoli are still viable when you're 17 years older than today. ;)

Hope you have a great birthday!

Nixphire

Happy Birthday man. I hope your day was like my birthday earlier this month and you're drunk twice by 5 PM!  :carlton_draught:

Drygioni

haha

This morning I got:

"Hi, I'm here to pick up HALO 3"

-You're in the wrong store...EB Games is across the street...

"OH! ok sorry!"

Happy Birthday USO!

Buzan

Wooooot Halo 3!!!

Happy B-Day Uso, best wishes bro!!!

Arcdelad

halo 3 = less people online playing wow short term.

Less people online short term = higher prices for regeants and primals and such (less people farming equals less product BUT also less demand as less people are online wanting those items....someone do a quick supply and demand graph stat!)

Higher prices for regeants and such = more money needed for enchants, crafting, pots, etc etc.

Our money income hasnt changed (unless you are now selling regeants at higher prices), so that means our gold pieces now get us less per gold than they did before Halo 3.

Thus Halo 3 = deflation of Wow currency. Someone call Greenspan or Bernake quick!!!

It also means longer queues in BG's and Arenas potentially......

Buzan

Quote from: Arcdelad on September 25, 2007, 07:58:29 AM

Less people online short term = higher prices for regeants and primals and such (less people farming equals less product BUT also less demand as less people are online wanting those items....someone do a quick supply and demand graph stat!)

Higher prices for regeants and such = more money needed for enchants, crafting, pots, etc etc.

Our money income hasnt changed (unless you are now selling regeants at higher prices), so that means our gold pieces now get us less per gold than they did before Halo 3.

Thus Halo 3 = deflation of Wow currency. Someone call Greenspan or Bernake quick!!!

ROFL, I'll personally try multitasking Halo 3 and Wow.

I will still attend everything I sign up for :).

Amberyle

usonian

LOL.  Thanks everyone, you're all the entertainment I need:)
:carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack:

Shadowwolf

I showed this to my employee and his head exploded thinking on it. Im just amazed all the words are spelled right, hehe.  ]:D

Happy b-day Uso =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Nixphire

Having lower levels on both sides is a cyclical affect. So it could be equal, depending on the ratio of horde to alliance that drops off and if it is a permanent rate of drop or temporary spike. As for the markets can sustain higher prices for regents then they will go that way. Having an open market if someone keeps undercutting the price of something, competition will bring the price of such regents down over a period of time. What would also affect it is if the people that need the regents are the ones who leave or the people farming them? The ratio of that would affect the market price more directly then anything else.

To summerize, I like beer!

Drygioni

he spelled it all right because theres no /RW before it

Shadowwolf

From the looks of it its Timo's b-day too, happy bday as well Timo!
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Nixphire

Quote from: Shadowwolf on September 25, 2007, 08:51:19 AM
From the looks of it its Timo's b-day too, happy bday as well Timo!
Happy Birthday wishes to you as well Timo!

Threlin

Can't forget Timo. ;)

Happy Birthday Timo! Hope you're having a great day!  ;D

Oh and this just in from Greenspan:

Drops in reagent purchasing, rising Halo 3 population and a host of other factors have spurred fears of a recession in Azeroth. While Federal Reserve Wizard Alan Greenspan insists the world is not yet in a recession and the economy's long-term prospects remain bright, he recently told the Lords and Ladies of Warcraft Universe more must be done to curb the current slowdown and spur the economy. Oh, and the Gnomes are to blame...