Make Love, Not War...craft

Started by suslik, January 01, 2007, 02:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suslik

So, I was away for a little while today. Came back to hear my friend hordestomper had left the guild  :(.  I had occasionaly helped him with some quests from time to time, and grouped with him to get to know him more.  I think he felt a little left out from time to time as this was the impression he had given me. A few times prior to today he had talked about leaving the guild, stating he felt there was some unfairness in the air.  I havn't been around long enough to really say one way or another if this is true or not so I won't touch face on that at all. I had assured him that Twilight was a wonderful place to be and leaving would be a big mistake. I'm not sure what got to him today, but he decided to leave even after our long talk from the previous week. It unsettles me someone would want to leave for such a reason, but I trust in hordestomper I doubt he was someone that would make blind accusation unless there was some reason for him to feel for the words he said. Perhaps his feelings was wrong I can't really say yes or no as I stated before I havn't been around long enough to make a valid opinion. But I do know there has been some thick air in the guild for the past week or so. I'd just like to know whats going on and if we can get it behind us, and Make Love not war... craft :)

In memorys of Horde.

un4

un4

Khanus

Unfortunatly it seems like people, not saying everyone or anyone mind you just after reading some things about current guild events, are trying to create drama. I know it can be frustrating when you'd like to do a run and nobody will go, or even when you make an event on the calender and no one signs or shows up. Such is life, people have reason to choose not to sign up if they are busy or dont like the pirticular instance you'd like to run. All in all, if you're persistant you'll eventually get to go on your run. As far as some people getting breaks over others, I have not seen this happen. I do however, see people that are more popular than other players but that is to be expected within any social group. I've been in Twilight longer than some and not as long as others and I see it as a great casual, friendly guild. Everyone is treated with respect and everyone's voice is heard. I'm not sure the history of Twilight and who was GM then and so on and so fourth, all I can say is Shadow is an excellent GM who puts a lot of time and dedication into the guild, and it shows. As I am not usually one to speak a lot in G chat, just though you'd like to know my 2c :)