WHY only in pugs with the recount?

Started by Apolla, June 20, 2009, 08:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apolla

This morning in heroic VH we had a DK who liked to post Recount.  I generally don't put up with this and today wasn't going to be any different. This amused and angered me intensely so I figured it was spam worthy =P

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Apolla

Ya, recount can burn for all I care in pugs >=(

PS bottom screenie first

un4

LA LA LA LA BIG NUMBERS MEAN IM GOOD
un4

Shadowwolf

Ask Goz last night, the PUG I did Gundrak he jumped in on at the end did it too. The group before that the other day I did with my mage was the same way. Its all about focusing on DMG now because they made threat so trivial =/ Blizz has dumbed a lot of the game down so much so that they created this problem, or at least made it worse since it kind of existed before.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

JohnnieRat

I'm so confused... he posted a recount that he lost? and then said that you shouldn't be in heroics?

Apolla

Apparently. 

What do I know about logic though, I'm Canadian ::)

JohnnieRat

It's aboot dignity, It's aboot respect

Raif

I sometimes cant figure out recount, ill mean to pst the results to someone in a pst who was inquiring how my newest spec or gear is doing, and accidentally post it in party, i feel like an a-hole for the rest of the group

side note, Addon-apo is addonerific
what do you use for all that fancy stuff?

Apolla

Dominos=Makes me miss Bongos less
SexyMap=For obvious reasons
Grid=I don't even know why I have it lol

::) ::) ::)

Shadowwolf

I cant get into Grid. I tried it, maybe I was doing it wrong, but I found old fashioned hotkey mouse clicks was the only way for me =/
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

Grid + Clique = Win

or tunnel vision, I haven't figured that one out yet...

Apolla

When I get back into healing on my multiple toons, I will go back to what got me where I was in terms of healing.

Clique
Standard blizzard raid bars

It's grotesque, it's clunky-it's perfect.