Can't Log On

Started by TheGeneral451, November 09, 2009, 05:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGeneral451

It keeps coming up as i am Downloading an update!!!!! Anyone having this problem? Anyway to fix it?

Tony

same issue here, no idea whats goin on

a friend of mine is having the same issue on a different server

Sakuramoon

i have the same issue atm im downloading a patch its seems :(

TheGeneral451

I am not going to reinstall i know that, but if anyone hears anything let me know, If I am not on by raid time replace me, sorry :(

Tony

it just installed a new patch, and I was able to log on

so far, no blue post about it

TheGeneral451

mine isn't loading anything just says its is

Fleecy

It is not letting me download the patch at all.  So I can't log in atm either.   >:(

Tony

people are reporting having to restart multiple times before they are able to apply the patch

Sakuramoon

that's what i did about 10 time's then it started downloading the patch  >:(

TheGeneral451

first time i have the time to raid in forever and this crap!  I angered the Blizz gods i think. Should have never started a Horde toon on Bronzebeard!

khader

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20860801510&sid=1&pageNo=1

Blizzard apparently fails at reading calendars.  Isn't tomorrow maintenance day?

TheGeneral451

ok this is a POS i am not getting through and i am done trying, sorry i couldn't make the raid, best of luck!

Tony

apparently, according to Blizz, you just have to "keep trying"

TheGeneral451

after 10 tries I am done trying, blizz can EAD

Shadowwolf

I downloaded it in the game, basically bypassing that popup welcome screen and just logging in, then it told me I had to update, downloaded, was very slow, but worked fine. Unfortunately theres no manual update I can post for download since its not really a "patch".
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess