2-hander Enchants

Started by fiere redfern, August 03, 2007, 11:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

Finally got myself a weapon ([wowitem]Staff of Beasts[/wowitem] from the Ring of Blood quests, thank you Nix, Kay, Geno, and Jan) I think might be semi-permanent (at least until I get to Kara/heroics, but that's a ways off, yet) so I was wondering if anybody in the guild can do any of the following enchants:

[wowitem]Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility[/wowitem] (preferable)
[wowitem]Enchant 2H Weapon - Savagery[/wowitem] (alternate choice)

On a semi-unrelated note.. can anyone do [wowitem]Enchant Weapon - Healing Power[/wowitem]?  ;) Just out of curiosity for when I end up going resto again.

Thanks!

-Fi

Nixphire

[wowitem]Dreamer's Dragonstaff[/wowitem] is found from The Botanica dropped from Thorngrin the Tender 13.7%
We should run The Arcatraz for our druids to get the [wowitem]Formula: Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility[/wowitem].

Grendeel

I can do the savagery enchant.  I could be wrong but im not aware of anyone having the plus 35 agility.   I dont know if i have the plus 55 healing to a melee weapon. Maybe.  I do have the plus 81 healing to a 2h weapon.

fiere redfern

Quote from: Nixphire on August 04, 2007, 06:25:50 AM
[wowitem]Dreamer's Dragonstaff[/wowitem] is found from The Botanica dropped from Thorngrin the Tender 13.7%
We should run The Arcatraz for our druids to get the [wowitem]Formula: Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility[/wowitem].

/grinds to 70

But anyway - Gren if I can help you out with the mats, I'd love to get the Savagery enchant. I still have five levels to go and I'm planning a good portion of that to be via instance runs so I'm not doing them as many times AT 70 to get attuned. And y'all know I'm a slow leveler by now, so that enchant should last me a good while  ;)

Thanks!

Tyban

I can do the Plus 35 agility on Felani.  I just can't do it for myself on Tyban  :'(.

Vengeance

i can do +7 weapon damage on my warlock. thats right. /owns all
anyways, getting a major and pricey enchant on the Beasts staff...isnt...well, worth it. mabye 25 agi at most...but if you plan on getting an epic flying mount/flight form, save the big enchants for a better weapon, say the Dragonstaff or maybe Earthwarden(there are more...forgot their names though)