unable to signup

Started by Faruza, March 06, 2009, 04:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faruza

hi im unable to create a signup character profile or even go to the event signup page due to this error page that keeps appearing, Thanks for everything

SQL Error Encountered!
Query: INSERT INTO phpraider_profile (`profile_id`,`user_email`,`password`,`group_id`,`username`,`join_date`) VALUES (432,'','',0,'Faruza',1236384787);
Error: Duplicate entry '432' for key 1
File: /srv/www/forum.twilightonalex.com/events/authentication/smf/smf.functions.php
Line: 51

Shadowwolf

Should be fixed, try it again.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Faruza

do i need to be updated to a "raidable" account? i went to set up my profile <which is now fixed ty ty> but the option isnt there

Shadowwolf

I needed you to visit the site first so the initial account could be made, I just gave you the necessary permissions also.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Faruza

Thanks again for everything