Adamantite Ore or Bars

Started by Shadowwolf, June 09, 2007, 01:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

If anyone has any excess lying about, id like to buy it off you if I can. Trying to top off my engineering skill to 375 and I need tons to make the only item thats still yellow [wowitem]Adamantite Rifle[/wowitem] =P
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Thanks to Gren I got this done and I can also now make [wowitem]Gyro-balanced Khorium Destroyer[/wowitem] but for those that want, you will cry getting the mats together for it. =)
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Luise

400g in mats- ouch: but the stam is nice

Shadowwolf

heh, that gun is more like 1000g in mats, =)