A quick note about my sweatshop army...

Started by Shadowwolf, June 19, 2008, 07:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

As many of you know, I have an alt army that could run Kara itself if I could find a way to 10box and log on all my chars at the same time. Most of these alt's have crafting professions that are basically there for not only my needs but to help fill the needs of all of you as well.

Im a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to making sure I work my hardest to get every recipe on them as I can. Because of this, I have WAY too many things I can craft across all my characters to have any way to accurately remember it all without losing my sanity. To help allow you guys to browse what I can make that you might need, I use an addon called CraftList2. Basically what this does is it works the same as some of you have been using for browsing my JC list with "!gem" where there are some other commands to it you may not realize were there.

You can at any time browse all my crafted items on all my characters by using the command "!craft". For example, you can view my BS items, LW, Enchants etc all online via PM.

[attach=1]

For enchants, the command to browse enchants is "!enchant" which will return a list of enchants I know on my mage that match the search criteria.

[attach=2]

Also, to make it easier to know what alt to mail mats to if you are mailing them, the return messages will tell you what the character name of the character that can make the item is. It will also show you all the characters that match the search you made and list out each recipe under them for you.

[attach=3]

There are a few notes I feel I need to make also about my crafting for people.

1) DO NOT ask me to log on the character you need an item from unless its an emergency. I play my characters to suit my mood and desires as this is a game for my enjoyment as well. While I am all about helping you out if you need me, what I dont like to do is break my enjoyment even if only for 15min to make an item you really dont need right away. If you want to wait till im on that character to have me make it, thats not a problem, otherwise I ask everyone as normal to mail it and I will craft it and send it back. There are rare occasions where I will volunteer to relog the necessary char, and there are also occasions where its a must (i.e Enchanting). I generally check all my chars before I log for the night or as soon as I first log on if I didnt the night before so generally you will have a 12hr turnaround tops. If its an emergency or time sensitive, by all means let me know and Ill try and accommodate. I just dont like logging on a whim to make something as too often people have abused my time and made me wait for 30+ min for them to finish what they are doing or gather mats and thats not fair to me. =P

2) Include what you want made in the message to me (email or PM). I dont read minds well unless I focus and when it comes to craftables, I dont like to abuse that power  ]:D If you need an item made, tell me what and ill do it, also, please try to avoid leaving it up to "my discretion". Ill offer suggestions if need be, but what I hate the most is when someone sends me a ton of gems and says "Make whatever you think I might need for my char". Thats not fair to me because now Im having to make decisions for you and play your character. Again, I will help you and offer suggestions off my opinion, but I am not here to play your char for you =/
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

3) Be really, really sneaky and find a way to tip Shadow without her noticing!

Thanks, Shadow - you're fantastic to us  :)
un4

kajunlady

"but I am not here to play your char for you =/"
aww but you would do so great at my mage since you have one :P j/k wound never ask you to do that..

and just wanted to agree with un4 with "Thanks, Shadow - you're fantastic to us  :)"

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN