Cloak of Shadows

Started by Darkling, December 05, 2006, 10:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Ok, so I'm previewing the new rogue spells and talents. The talent tree on Wowhead is different from that of the warcraft community site. If they go with what is on the community site, Cloak of Shadows is a lvl 66 'spell' for rogues that is learned through the talent tree. Doing the talent points, I am able to get this talent now, at 60, according to the tree. Blizz mess up? Makes me hope they go with the talent tree on wowhead instead so i don't have to have a talent point in an ability I can't use for 6 more levels.

Emmalina

I believe it is a 60 talent. Much discussion on the priest boards about it, there is. The one on the Blizz site may be the upgrade you get at 66.

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Darkling

I guess I will find the answer tonight when the realms come back up. I looked at some of the priests spells and talents, wow, just wow. Mages are getting some cool new spells too, but I think the wors they are getting is invisibility. I was thinking that's gonna suck cause I'll lose the target when they cast it. I only have to wait 8 seconds....

After reviewing most everything though, we aren't getting much added when TBC comes out. And Paladins don't seem to be getting much besides a nerfing.

un4

Yeah, we just get crits nerfed :D

>:(
un4