Best fights and ganks

Started by Darkling, September 26, 2006, 09:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Ok, I'm starting this thread for all rogues all levels in the guild to brag and describe some of your best fights. If you can get screenies to go with them. That'll be great. All other classes: post some of your best fights with a rogue (solo or in group) in which you won or at least survived. All in all, this is kind of a project to help those of us who pvp become better against different classes. Make sure you put down your mistakes that ended up causing the loss and/or death, how are your action bars setup for advantages, any macros you may use to help you out, your favortie mods that give you a slight advatage, and so forth.

un4

Unbuffed, out of poisons and flash powder, in AB: I killed a 49 rogue and got her 46 rogue buddy down to 25% while I was level 43.

OWNED!
un4

capnpop

lvl 60 with a lvl 60 epiced out druid friend in EPL doing towers, we came across a shammy and 2 rogues (don't know their lvls).  taking a tower, friend did killed the shammy and prolly did dmg to both rogues and died, i was able to fear 1 with dots on him and nuked the other one with most of my cooldowns (DC, shadowburn, and maybe ToEP) and dropped them both. 

Khanus

So far my best fight was my first fight with my GM dirk in WSG. Warrior in mostly might was tearing up our flag room killed three people getting heals from a druid off in the corner. I sap the druid Vanish CS the warrior Backstab for 1200 or so, Gouge, Blind the druid who came awake from sap, Backstab the warrior again for 800,  5pt kidney shot, Backstab again, Thistle tea, backstab for another 1k, warrior down. Run over to druid who is casting heal, kick, gouge, Backstab, AD Rush, SS Spam, Eviscerate Druid down. Come out of the fight with 95% HP. Just one of those "in the zone" type deals :)

Luise

Well it has to be Luise (my son playing) beating TB in a duel in her weaker armour. ;)
His secret- youth I'd say.

un4

I drank a Noggen (yay Noggen!  :champagne_bottle:) and (wonder of wonders!) got the slow fall effect on the first try.  I hopped down from the cliff over the mines while stealthed to attack a group of hordies composed of a rogue, a lock, a warrior, and a shaman.  I CSed the lock while still in the air, followed by a mutilate crit (SF for 5th combo point), CB, and evis crit for an almost instant kill.  I restealthed while the rest were running to me, and circled around to pick up the bezerking debuff.  I found the rogue (52) easily when he stopped at the flag, and stunlocked him down in a few seconds, using CB, mutilate, and evis again.  The warrior hit me with a charge stun after that, so I gouged him and popped my evasion and AB trinket.  I mutilated him and kidney shotted him, then mutilated and chain eviscerated him to death while the shaman frosted me and tried to windfury through my evasion.  With the warrior dead, I was at about half HP with a shaman on my butt, so I vanished and cheap shotted him.  The lightning shield and subsequent hits got me down to half health, so I blinded him and bandaided before restealthing and stunlocking the shaman.  I then capped the flag and was owned by a group of two locks and two rogues.
un4