Blizz is really annoying sometimes

Started by Grendeel, March 19, 2009, 02:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendeel

Last night i lost my access to warcraft because my subscription had expired.   I didn't get any notification that it was coming due.  I have my payment automatically taken out using paypal every 3 months.  For whatever reason it was denied, so i contacted blizz.   They explained to me there is sometimes a processing error with paypal (certainly wasn't my fault) and we redid the transaction again.  I was told i would be up and running anywhere from 10 min to an hour.  Of course payment was denied again for some reason.

I decided to go withdrawl the money and purchase a game card while the situation gets resolved.  I come back and try and log into my account........forum maintenance is happenning :(  Two hour later i try again.   This time i get a 404 error and cannot log into my account  /sigh.  So i do a google search on the error with WoW and find a blue post that actually helps me (boy that's rare).   I end up calling a number where they activate the prepaid card themselves.

I tried to get a weeks worth of free subscription for all the aggravation they caused.  I could only manage to get one day though :(  .

Blizzard sure can be annoying (to put it mildly) sometimes  >:(

Oilslick

Me too gren, except there's something wrong with all their verifications right now...not just paypal...it's telling me that my visa number is not a valid visa number, so i try my mastercard...and guess what, it thinks my mastercard isn't a valid number for a mastercard either.  Meanwhile, i drive down the street to buy a pack of smokes, two packs really, one on each card, and guess what:  it's valid there!

Grendeel

Grr.

Blizz decided they wanted to take out the 2 paypal attempts after all.   The money was removed from the account and i should have 6 more months of WoW play time.  My account, however, says i still only have the 60 days of play time from the card   >:(

Id almost call that left :(