Holy Priest Raiding Questions

Started by Simmon, June 08, 2010, 03:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmon

I know...I am a warlock..dark and evil..But, I have a holy priest (not in the guild) I was wondering if i could get some guidance on where "she" should be as far as gear/+sp/mp5 for beginning raids..like VoA 10 or Naxx.  She has completed all three of the new instances, pretty consistently.

thanks
Simmon

dharq

General rule, if you're in all 232-245 ilevel gear, you're ready for ICC. Not everything has to be at that level though. Especially with the 20% buff now.

Krin

^^ what he said.

In my opinion if you're completing the three new instances, then you are most likely geared enough for an ICC 10 man.
In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

Docsamson

ICC10 is calibrated around being completable by people in no higher than ToC10 gear.  Some of the ICC5man stuff is a lower iLvl, but better itemized, and therefore superior.  Combined with the 245 off-sets you can pick up from emblems, as well as 264/251 emblem gear, it's rather easy to step into ICC10.  Basically, if your average item level is between 230 and 235, you'll be perfectly suited for ICC10 and receive quality upgrades from the instance.

Simmon

thanks for the input...i want to say her GS is about 4850 at the moment...but she has hit gear and some pvp items...still working on t9 set....i have been ranged dps, its a real change not attacking the boss...currently trying to master Healbot, and remember to look at whats happening on my main screen...I tend to get a little tunnel vision...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Jad%C3%A8lyn

let me know what you think
Simmon