Show us your UI!

Started by Shadowwolf, June 17, 2006, 08:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

I've refined mine a bit more and also changed the cursor to something a bit more visible.  During some fights, the standard "gauntlet" cursor gets lost and when that happens, I can't heal anyone until I can find it again. (I'm posting another thread on the cursor if you're interested in it).

[attach=1]
[attachurl=1]
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

JohnnieRat

Just finished Redoing some things and tweaking: Visible addons are labeled on the picture (God I love the 22" widescreen running at 1680x1050). The ones you can't see are:

Aloft (for name plate sexiness)
Atlasloot
Auctioneer
Bagnon
Bigwigs
Bugsack
ButtonFacade (you can see it, it's how the Bartender buttons are skinned like they are)
CowTip (For sweet tooltips)
Examiner
Gladius (The new sweet Arena mod for targeting) >:(
OmniCC
Outfitter
Quartz
Rating Buster
Smartres
Talented
Xloot
YurrCombatLog (visible in raids since i tab from guild chat tab to combat log for bosses)

Most of them are cosmetic (Xloot, Aloft, CowTip) since blizz frames are clunky and not customizable as far as location goes.

I looked around for a sweet package but those are a PITA to config sometimes and couldn't find one i liked.

If you have suggestions for improvement, fire away!

~JR :General Smiley:

moonras

Here is mine, til i get bored at least.

fiere redfern

Is that a Tetris game I see going on down there?

moonras

lol Just waiting on one of the 4-way long ones so i can knock of the top 3 rows.

Nixphire

Quote from: Shadowwolf on October 23, 2008, 10:15:56 PM
Pretty much the same as its been.

How did you setup your bottom bar? I'm interested in getting mine somewhat the same

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Geos

Oh I have teh ultimate UI!

JohnnieRat

Geos your UI looks like a blind kid made it

fiere redfern

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing...

Air

I wanna be cool to.

[attachthumb=#]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Nasanna

Oooh what's the thing showing your runes and RP? Looks useful

Fleecy

Cy actually just got that one Nas, I can't remember the name of it... and he just told me 2 days ago  :-[

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

moonras

Formatted my pc, just redid all my wow settings lol. Least it's just kinda cluttered now, not so much like tetris.