*NEW* Boss Progress Tracking added to RPS System

Started by Shadowwolf, April 03, 2008, 07:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Summary:
BossSuite v4.0 was added to the Raid Participation System (RPS) for convenient tracking of guild boss kill totals, instance progress and display of boss drops.

Changes Made:
A recent copy of BossSuite 4.0 from the EQDKP SVN server was updated on the Twilight RPS system to reflect boss drop changes and the new Sunwell raid instance. Retroactive commenting of all past raids to allow the system to tally total kills was performed manually.

Additional Info:
The new Boss Progress page can be viewed at the following URL:
http://forum.twilightonalex.com/dkp/plugins/bosssuite/bossprogress.php
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

that is AWESOME shadow...very slick

weve killed the lynx boss 3 times though according to my mobinfo...

Shadowwolf

then you owe me exports =)

Its only as accurate as the raid tracker exports I get

This is what I have for the ZA raid history for us as of this moment which doesnt count last nights run as of this post:

http://forum.twilightonalex.com/dkp/viewevent.php?s=&e=17
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

usonian

Very nice.  The instance names aren't showing up for some reason, maybe it's just me.

Shadowwolf

Can you take a screen shot please. They are PNG files and I know Internet Exploder...ahem Explorer 6 and younger doesnt display PNG files properly.

You should see something like I attached where the images colorize from left to right based on the progress of bosses killed in each instance.