Re: Leatherworking - Twilight's Craftables

Started by sweetblood, January 13, 2008, 12:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetblood

can swiftstrike bracers only be made for leatherworker (self)?

fiere redfern

The tooltip for [item]Swiftstrike Bracers[/item] says "Bind on Equip" so anyone can wear them, once they're made. It's just the pattern that's BoP: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32746

That said, I think you may be out of luck if you're looking for someone in the guild who's able to make them - they drop off mobs in Black Temple and we're still a ways from setting foot in there. =P

Shadowwolf

You are getting a little ahead of things. This item takes drops from BT to craft, and no its not BoP when made.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Thane

I am a 375 lvl leatherworker, and although i can't make that I can make many things. just pm me when i'm on and I'll see what i can do. I think so far the best leather pattern I have is the chest from the violet eye rep guys ouside kara.

there may be others, I can't really remember.

sweetblood

yea,i tryed looking up mats and seen they were in bt.would be good to keep in mind in the future though.i guess ill go back and do some more pvp for the Vindicator's Leather Bracers in the meantime...:)