Shaman Add-On

Started by Khanus, February 09, 2007, 12:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khanus

I downloaded this add on called totemus a bit ago. It works somthing like a pally add-on I use to have where pretty much everything you need is in a circle with menu buttons surrounding it. This however is a bit better IMO. I'll take a screen shot next time I'm on and post it here. The only buttons I really need are shocks, lightning blot, chain lightning, and heals. I'd recommend it being added to our downloads section.

Shadowwolf

Is it beta or is it full release? I dont put beta on the download with the exception of things like Auctioneer which was release and went beta after 2.0/BC
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Khanus

Its a full release.
http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/files/details/5723/totemus/

He's got ss on this page, and it seems like the author visits the curse page more often than Wow UI page. Even though both pages have had a new version uploaded within the last week and a half.

Shadowwolf

This file has been removed from the post and is hosted in the Twilight Download section located here:

http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&gid=73&Itemid=5

Current and future updates can be found at the above link.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Khanus

Has anyone else tried his yet? I really like it, my only gripe with it is it dosent show the global cooldown timers on it, like bongos does, and also when you open a totem menu it causes my game to freeze for a frame or two, nothing really major. It clears up alot of room on the screen though.